With our partnership with Zapier, you can integrate Artichoke to 750+ other apps in just a few clicks.
Here’s a quick guide to get you started and answer common questions about how to set up any integration.
- Be sure that you have an active Artichoke account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a 14-day trial right here. Then, make sure that you have Zapier integration enabled. You can learn how to do that here.
- Sign up for a Zapier account. The free version should satisfy the needs of most small teams.
- To send data from Artichoke into another app:
- Click the “Make a Zap” button in the top-right when you’ve logged into Zapier
- Select “Artichoke” as the Trigger app
- Select which pieces of data that you want to send out of Artichoke. Here are your options:
- Select any of the 750+ apps that Artichoke integrates with.
- Follow the steps to complete the integration.
Looking for more specific direction for a particular app? Leave suggestions in the comments!